Our customers trust us because our services are carried out to the highest standards to guarantee the outstanding quality and reliability of medical equipment 24/7.
Our designed and provided technology management and maintenance services are based on the most innovative certifications available to comply with rigorous industry guidelines and to maintain the high efficiency of delivered services.
Our quality and environmental management systems ensure that our processes are continually improved. NQA provides assurance of the continued success and conformity of these certifications.
We are also CPD Standards Office accredited provider to ensure that all our training, learning and coaching activities are delivered and assessed to the highest standards.
Althea UK and Ireland’s holds the following certificates:
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
- ISO 13485:2016 medical device management system
- ISO 14001:2015 environment management system
- ISO 27001:2013 information security management system
- ISO 45001:2018 occupational health and safety management system
- proviosion and management of managed equipment services
- installation, maintenance and repair of biomedical, diagnostic imaging, and endoscopy equipment to NHS Trusts and private healthcare providers
- sale of refurbished devices and spare parts
- provision of associated training, consumables, asset management and technical support
In addition, Althea UK and Ireland has:
- Health & Social Care Network (N3) accreditation to provide remote diagnostics and integrate with existing hospital IT systems including NHS PLICS
- MHRA Wholesale Dealer’s License for the supply of contrast media under the clinical consumable management service