services that are safe
are on call 24/7/365
Biomed Maintenance services
Our ISO13485- and ISO9001-certificated biomed maintenance services are flexible and can be tailored to your needs from planned preventative maintenance only through to full management of your medical devices.
We currently maintain in excess of 130,000 in-service biomedical devices across the UK and Ireland using a computerised maintenance management system to gather asset maintenance history, produce management reports and allow for multi-year replacement planning.
Our biomed maintenance teams offer nationwide cover with more than 90 site-based and field service maintenance engineers.
Disposal and replacement
Our biomed maintenance teams can monitor and report on the need and priorities for replacement due to the:
- age of the equipment and expected end-of-life date
- compliance with technical and safety standards
- ability to handle workloads
- availability of innovative technology that could improve your clinical performance, and
- best value for your investment
All biomed equipment is then disposed of in accordance with WEEE regulations.