Surgical instrumentation solutions
Through its specialist centres, Althea offers a wide range of technical care services for the management and labelling of surgical instruments.
Our dedicated technical staff combines meticulous workmanship with sophisticated, cutting-edge equipment to offer a range of procedures in this sector, including:
- Blade grinding for general surgery and for specific areas like ophthalmology, gynaecology, cardiology, orthopaedics, dermatology, neurosurgery, otorhinolaryngology, gastroenterology and urology.
- Scalpels for surgery, orthopaedics, otorhinolaryngology and neurology.
- Repair and maintenance of specialist surgical instruments, including microsurgery.
- Chromium or gold plating, burnishing, plasticising and laser engraving.
- Laser welding of components.
- Coloured plastic tapes.
- Pneumatic mechanics.
- Rigenerinox, the system for regeneration and cleaning of the autoclave containers.
- Electrochemical cleaning of surgical instruments
We offer specialised services with a technical staff expressly trained to handle every specific type of intervention to obtain cost effective results and to guarantee life extension with the same quality standard.
What you get
- Cost-effective solutions
- Highly qualified technical staff
- Extended service life of instruments
- Controls and tests carried out in compliance with relevant local laws and OEM guidelines
- Customised and flexible service portfolio
- Warranty post-repair and maintenance