Diagnostic imaging services
Althea provides maintenance and management services of diagnostic imaging and radiology equipment, offering modular and flexible contracts of all major brands across all diagnostic imaging modalities, through our highly specialised and dedicated centres of excellence, delivered by OEM-qualified engineers.
Althea is the single point of contact for all installed Diagnostic Imaging equipment service needs, regardless of the variety of modalities onsite. Customers have confidence in the reliability of our Diagnostic Imaging services thanks to our deep knowledge of healthcare processes, and our proven ability to help improve radiology workflow and enhance the patient experience.
Our commitment is to ensure efficient operation of customer assets for as long as possible whilst minimising downtime and whole-life costs, and maximising hospital investments.
Diagnostic and radiology equipment
- Vascular systems
- Digital and conventional radiology
- Surgical C-arms
- Nuclear medicine
- Targeted advice for any equipment replacement
- Definition of investment and development plans
- Support for HTA processes
- Support for new technology procurement
- Planning and implementation of technology transfers for single departments or whole hospitals
Another specialist support can be delivered for:
- quality management system accreditation
- clinical risk management
- workflow definition
- database enrolling
Planning and procurement
They can monitor and report on the need and priorities for replacement due to the
- age of the equipment,
- compliance with technical and safety standards,
- ability to handle workloads,
- availability of innovative technology that could improve your clinical performance, and
- best value for your investment.
Our dedicated procurement teams have expertise, experience and tools as well as relationships with OEMs and vendors that can help you get the best value on new and innovative equipment.
Disposal and replacement
to evaluate and adjust the expected life cycle of your medical device as appropriate, based on:
- manufacturer’s recommendations,
- current treatment standards,
- cost of continued ownership
the usage, maintenance and repair record, and
- safety, quality and functionality of the device.
This activity is closely related to investment planning, so our engineers team aligns with medical staff and hospital financial management to reach an informed decision on strategic and operational issues.
New and pre-owned diagnostic equipment
Althea also provides new and pre-owned diagnostic equipment, with spare parts, all guaranteed and backed up by a comprehensive support service. Areas covered include:
- Computerised axial tomography
- Magnetic resonance
- Dexa bone densitometry systems
- Ultrasound units.
All pre-owned equipment is subjected to rigorous refurbishing and testing procedures, in accordance with the strictest international industry guidelines, and comes with a warranty to offer clients maximum protection
What you get
- Single point of contact
- Vendor-independent advice
- OEM trained engineers and technicians
- Prompt service to help maximise system uptime
- Cost effective solutions
- Remote monitoring
- Hotline for 24/7 customer support
- Flexibility & reduced risk
- Extensive spare parts stock
- 360° design capabilities