Maintenance of rigid endoscopes
with rod lenses, image bundle or CCD
Althea Nederland (formerly Surgical Technologies) has been providing maintenance of rigid endoscopes since 1994 for hospitals in the Netherlands and other European countries. All repairs are carried out at our workshop in Didam – the communication lines for technical questions and any urgent repairs are short.
We perform preventive and corrective maintenance on rigid endoscopes for the ENT department, orthopaedics, gynaecology, urology and surgery, including rigid endoscopes with image bundle or CCD.
Patient safety, functionality and quality of your rigid endoscopes are guaranteed by our ISO 13485 certification, which also includes our training structure and risk analysis. The continuity of your programs is guaranteed by fast repair times and – if required – by means of our loan equipment.
Our skilled technicians – with 45 years combined experience – are responsible for the maintenance of 2,000 rigid endoscopes.
- One partner for the maintenance of all rigid scope brands
- Brand-independent maintenance and advice to prevent monopolies
- Durability through repair or replacement at component level instead of exchange
- Competitive pricing
- Training (prevention is better than cure)
- The hospital decides the life cycle of the rigid endoscope