Endoscopy management and repair services: Althea provides new or pre-owned devices under advantageous contractual conditions.
Althea offers a wide range of endoscopy equipment service contracts, from basic maintenance to our fully comprehensive service offering. That includes: loans, unlimited returns, door-to-door collection and delivery, and periodic on-site condition checks, all of which maintain the customer’s asset uptime and availability.
We offer flexible , tailored contracts in order that meet the customer’s needs: You can choose multi-year contracts with fixed costs and no hidden charges.
You can also get regular repair updates to effectively monitor the progress of any repairs, from receipt to dispatch.
Our service of maintenance and repair of endoscopy equipment
Through our workshop network across Italy, the Netherlands, France and Germany, we guarantee a quality-controlled environment for repair and maintenance of multi-vendor and multi-product flexible and rigid endoscopes and optic cables every year.
The large stock of loan equipment ensures service continuity and 100% uptime offering a valuable alternative to manufacturers’ solutions.
Our capability is further enhanced by providing a wide range of competitively priced rental equipment to support customers during busy periods or when the budget for new equipment is not yet available, without the immediate need for capital investment.
Althea also provides pre-owned endoscopy equipment as cost effective alternative to new equipment.
All pre-owned endoscopy equipment is refurbished and tested, and supplied with a warranty.
In addition Althea’s staff provide training, guidance and support with manual cleaning, automated reprocessing, compliant endoscope construction, all of which is focused on repair prevention and asset uptime.
Althea’s endoscopy workshops can also offer:
- Fully comprehensive service contracts for flexible endoscopes and electro-medical devices
- Unlimited repairs within the contract period
- Full optical & mechanical repairs for large and small diameter flexible video/fiber scopes
- Full optical and mechanical repair of rigid telescopes and video laparoscopes
- Maintenance and repair of devices deemed obsolete or discontinued by the original equipment manufacturer
- On-site condition check of customer assets
- Repair of fiberoptic light cables
- Routine reporting on service delivery to support asset uptime
Our offer is extended with:
- Supply of pre-owned endoscopy equipment and accessories
- Upgrade of technology and instruments installed in endoscopy departments.
Why Choose Our Services:
Go beyond with us