Althea offers a full range of integrated solutions for the outsourced multivendor maintenance and repair of all biomedical equipment, from single to multiple technologies. The biomedical services are provided individually or as part of an integrated service, offering exceptional flexibility and modularity to meet users' diverse needs.
Althea can act as single point of reference for managing the whole installed base of medical technology. We establish on-site workshops, with permanent biomedical and technical staff, assure prompt interventions in the event of unplanned repairs, to reduce unexpected equipment downtime and maximise operational productivity.
Certified calibration and quality monitoring ensure first-rate performance indicators, to guarantee safe and efficient delivery of maintenance services, as you would expect them.
- A single point of contact for the entire technology portfolio
- Professional skills of highly qualified biomedical and technical staff
- On-site technical teams for immediate interventions
- Reduction in downtime
- Web-based reference database
- Dedicated supply chain for spare parts and consumables
- Contact centres for technical support
- Mobile applications supporting the management of the whole installed base of medical technology
- Centres of excellence for specific technologies
- Online real time reporting of device functionality