Solutions for RIS-PACS services
Information systems inside healthcare organizations are becoming more and more sophisticated and require to be integrated in a way that streamlines workflows into seamless processes with high efficiency levels. It happens more frequently in diagnostic imaging departments, where pioneering technologies are used every day for the handling and storage of medical images and reports. These systems are called RIS (Radiology Information System), used in radiology to manage the data flow during the reporting process, or PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System), used for the archiving of images acquired through the DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) standard modality, but also for the worklist management and access to the images from the medical reporting stations.
Althea provides specific IT solutions for the comprehensive management of diagnostic images and patient records storage, allowing hospitals to archive digital medical documents. Thanks to our partnership with reliable IT suppliers we perform as system integrator for comprehensive management data, ensuring complete compatibility of different IT systems used within the hospital.
Althea is also specialised in the implementation and management of image and video digitalisation of operating units such as Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Endoscopy, Gastroenterology, Ophthalmology and Operating Theatres.
Our IT solutions allow the efficient management of patient health records, from hospital admission to discharge, cost savings and efficiencies over the life of the service.
What you get
- Management, maintenance and possible further development of the RIS PACS systems
- Legal replacement archiving of documents (medical records and imaging)
- Digitalisation, acceleration and safety of critical process for radiodiagnostic departments
- Availability of hardware and software equipment needed for the correct functioning of RIS PACS systems
- Availability of additional RIS PACS components (like the queue management module, the digitalised agreement management module, etc)
- Compliance with current law and regulation about data protection (GDPR)