Project Management Services
Althea Australia understands the challenges of complex healthcare equipment commissioning activities and our framework adheres to the project management standards which focuses on scope, cost, and time aspects of managing project works, decommissioning and installation.
A dedicated technical project team works with you to identify upcoming projects and proactively scope planning.
The service is designed to identify challenges and manage risk in installation of equipment and allow a comprehensive estimate on costs within the business case.
Our service will provide focus for core activities maximising management bandwidth with a single point of contact.
Prior proper planning will minimise unbudgeted site costs and increase profitability through better time and cost management.
With our ISO 9001 governance, framework and processes we ensure a structured and traceable method for subcontractor selection.
Project Management Office
Our dedicated team can coordinate the management of your capital equipment to ensure a smooth and transparent process.
Our team will assist you with the following activities including:
- Establishment of PMO frameworks that suite your needs
- Aligned organisation-wide governance and process
- Pre-installation site scoping
- Management of building and project works
- Capital equipment decommissioning and installation
- Full healthcare process knowledge and implementation
- Efficient cost management
- Risk mitigation