Althea is one of the world’s largest independent provider of medical equipment services. We manage 1.4 million medical devices in 2.700 hospitals and healthcare establishments across 17 countries.
Procurement. It's what we do.
We have a sharp focus on strategic radiology procurement.
Our experts work with over 30 vendors across multiple modalities to ensure fit for purpose equipment at market leading prices allowing you to focus on what you do be best: exceptional patient care.
Home care and telemedicine
What Althea gives:
- Over 18 years global experience and resources
- Governance and framework
- Organisational alignment
- Consultancy and planning
- Vendor independent advice
- Risk management
- Savings and value
What you get:
- A single point–of-contact for the entire technology portfolio
- Established policies and processes
- Industry specialists with unbiased expertise
- Consistent process, with vertical and horizontal alignment
- Flexibility & reduced risk
- Significant operational efficiencies and financial savings
- Fit for purpose procurement
- Continuous innovation to support better patient outcomes
Global Clinical Engineering Day – 2022
Today, October 21st is Global Clinical Engineering Day. Working in the biomedical/clinical engineering field is a challenge to be taken by putting ourselves at the service of the health of
Althea announces a new phase together with F2i
We are proud to announce a new phase in Althea’s journey. Having created over the last few years the leading pan-European operator in integrated clinical engineering services, with the fundamental
There we stand
16 countries, 2700 healthcare facilities, more than 1 million medical devices managed. Not an easy achievement. We can do it only thanks to an amazing team of around 3000 colleagues.